Monday, January 20, 2014

Beautifully Disney - Wish Come True

Hey guys,

So while I was in Palm Springs we took a detour to Disneyland, I've never been to Disneyland before so this was a huge treat for me. While I was there I noticed their beauty line Beautifully Disney. They had four polishes from their current collection "Fantasy In Flight" which are inspired by Tinkerbell and the Blue Fairy. I picked up all four polishes. One day Nicole and I spent a good chunk of the afternoon out by the pool, I did my nails in the shade and listened to the Nerdist podcast like the albino I am, while Nicole sat in the sun watching Suits on her ipad.

This is a sky blue holo polish with larger chunks of holo flakes in it.
This was two coats.

This is
Beautifully Disney - Wish Come True





 Below is proof I was actually in a warm climate hanging by the pool
In the bottom picture you can see the condo!





2 comments:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!