Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sally Hansen - Grape Shifter

Hey guys,

So I don't know if anyone has seen the new Bitten show on Space yet, if you are a fan of Kelley Armstrong's books you will either love or hate it. I love the books and have fallen madly in love with the series. I don't agree with all the casting choices: namely Clay & Jeremy, but after two episodes I have watched more than once I have embraced Greyston Holt as Clay because he is ADORABLE. I'm still not sure of Jeremy though, I spent all day reading Bitten for the umpteenth time. I swear that book is the most tattered in my collection which is saying something because I tend to be anal about the condition of my books. 

Anyways today's polish seemed fitting because of the whole "Grape Shifter" pun.... werewolves are shape shifters of a sort. Okay sorry I shouldn't have had to explain that.
I picked this pretty puppy (okay sorry enough with the wolf stuff I'm done) up in Palm Springs mostly cause it was so super sparkly and shiny. This is full of teal micro shimmer, and small purple glitter and larger silver holo glitters. This is one coat over AE-Guinevere

This is
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Grape Shifter
over A England - Guinevere




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!