Saturday, January 4, 2014

F.U.N. Lacquer - Mulan

Hey guys,

So remember when I said I had to get a mini of one of the polishes? well here it is. I sat on my butt and didn't buy Mulan, Pocahontas and Merida when I should have and when I decided I needed them I was too late. Then Mulan was discontinued and all that was left was a mini so this is the mini in my collection.

Mulan totally gets forgotten as far as Princesses go, she kicked BUTT and totally saved China. That movie rocks.

This is one of the more mellow holos in the collection, which of course looked great in person but my camera hates... I really need to get my light box up and running. However application was good, still two coats for full coverage.

This is
F.U.N. Lacquer - Mulan




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!