Wednesday, January 8, 2014

F.U.N. Lacquer - Aurora

Hey guys,

I've said it on several occasions that Princess Aurora is my favourite Disney Princess. Disney has produced a lot of great Princesses over the years including Anna and Elsa from Frozen. Oh man speaking of Sleeping Beauty, I saw the trailer for Maleficent the other day HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER! It looks like a bizarre combination of amazing/terrifying. It's totally normal for a grown women (euw that sounds weird to say) to be terrified of a cartoon villain right?? (I'm sorry anyone who disagrees needs to go youtube The Cobweb Hotel. Right now. You're welcome for the nightmares.)

I love this polish, it's somewhere along the lines of Cinderella for a mid range holo, this is just one of the prettiest pinks. This was 2 coats.

This is
F.U.N. Lacquer - Aurora



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!