Tuesday, January 7, 2014

F.U.N. Lacquer - Pocahontas

Hey guys,

Next up is Pocahontas in which I was recently reminded that SHE DOESN'T GET THE GUY IN THE END! Not that that's what it's about or anything. My cousin sent me the greatest text a few months back about this: "Wtf, Pocahontas and John Smith don't even end up together?? I admit it's been a while since I've watched it, but I'm shocked. Even Jane stays with Tarzan and he lives with apes!"
That still cracks me up and is why my cousin Jess is one of my favourite people.

I managed to snag a full size of Pocahontas even after waiting a bit, Pocahontas was one of I think 4 that had an extended release. This is one of the strongest holos in the group.
This was 2 coats.

This is
F.U.N. Lacquer - Pocahontas



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!