Sunday, January 26, 2014

Disney Castle Manicure

Hey guys,

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! I'm spending today catching up on movies Greyston Holt (aka my dream hubby) has been in, dang he is a cutie.

So a couple days back I promised you guys my Disney inspired manicure I wore to California and Disneyland, this was inspired by something I saw on Buzzfeed by an instagrammer @cutepolish and decided it was perfect for my trip. I should have done the gradient on my ring finger too but I was worried it would build up too much and then not last, but it wound up looking pretty funky on that finger.
I used OPI - Don't Touch My Tutu!
Julep - Portia
OPI - Last Friday Night

Disney Castle Manicure
(inspired by instagrammer @cutepolish)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!