Thursday, January 2, 2014

F.U.N. Lacquer - Belle

Hey guys,

So I never cease to be amazed by some of the amazing indie brands I've found on Instagram, I can't even remember exactly how I first heard of this brand from Singapore but I'm so glad I did, they have some GORGEOUS polishes and amazing formulas, plus the fact that they still aren't incredibly mainstream makes them a bit easier to get a hold of even though I made a mistake and didn't order the whole set at once so I had to wait for a restock, and get a mini of one of the colours.

So over the next week and a little bit I'm going to be showing you F.U.N. Lacquer's Princess Collection which are holos all inspired by Disney Princesses.

First up is Belle, of course inspired by our slightly Stockholm syndrome (who can blame her?) heroine from Beauty & The Beast, which of course is one of my favourites. This is a gold holo after her iconic golden dress.
Application was great, this was two coats, the holo in this one is pretty strong compared to some of the others in this collection.

This is
F.U.N. Lacquer - Belle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!