Monday, January 6, 2014

F.U.N. Lacquer - Cinderella

    Hey guys,

This was one of my favourite of the collection, this blue is just gorgeous. I always liked Cinderella but it was never one of my favourites... not 100% sure why I think it was because when I was little I didn't like her hair... stupid? yes. Superficial? yes. True? yes.

This is one of the more mid-range holos, floating somewhere between Mulan & Merida (which is the strongest in the bunch) I could have worn this forever I loved it so much.
This was 2 coats.

This is
F.U.N. Lacquer - Cinderella



1 comment:

  1. Wow this one is gorgeous! I don't think I've heard of this indie brand before, but all the swatches you've been showing all seemed like amazing formula.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!