Thursday, October 9, 2014

A England - Hurt No Living Thing

Hey guys

So today my iPad mini came in the mail! Eeeek I'm so excited to just sit and play with it. Yes I am like a five year old with a new toy. Honestly it was likely just an expensive netflix player but whatever I'm sure it will come in handy for travelling.

Today I have the an A England polish to show you, as of this moment my A England collection is 100% complete. Of course now that I have said that out loud I'm sure it won't be long until Adina releases a new collection. This is a ethereal purple sheer duochrome. For maximum effect I layered this over black but I'm curious to see what this would look like on it's own.
This is one coat over black.

This is
A England - Hurt No Living Thing





1 comment:

  1. Oh iPad mini awesome :-D

    This is so pretty. I bought it when it came out but still not tried it *rolls eyes*. Looks great :-D

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!