Thursday, October 23, 2014

Zoya - Muse

Hey guys,

So tonight was pretty interesting, I went on a Ghost walk around the trendy yet apparently super creepy part of the city. Yep I don't ever need to do that again. The worst part was when they led you down this creepy back alley then they tell you that it is the most storied back alley in all of Old Strathcona and that there have been more bodies found there than anywhere else. Oh and where you're standing in particular there have been five dead bodies found. NOPE

Anyways moving on, Tonight I have a GORGEOUS mermaidy blue glitter shimmer polish. Seriously does this not remind you straight up of a mermaid's tail? This is from Zoya's bubbly collection and it is fantastic.
This was two coats.

This is 
Zoya - Muse







1 comment:

  1. Yah I've got this one and will need to try it. Looks amazing. :-)

    That sounds scary but interesting! :-O

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!