Monday, October 6, 2014

RGB - Tropic

Hey guys,

So I don't know anything quite as frustrating as skin breakouts. Seriously, I had no trouble with my skin growing up aside from the odd pimple here and there. But for the past few years I have had a non-stop battle with my skin, I mean don't get me wrong I by no means have acne or anything bad but from going from having good skin to constantly dealing with pimples is infurating. I even have a big painful one on my neck right now, WHAT THE HECK. So annoying and sorry if that's TMI.

Tonight on the blog I have another polish from Nicole and also a brand I have never tried before. I had heard of RGB but never got my hands on any. Anyways I really loved this dark teal. Application was great, the brush was really nice. This applied nice and evenly in two coats.

This is
RGB - Tropic




1 comment:

  1. This is a really deep dark colour! I do like it :-)

    That sucks :-( maybe it is related to your diet or something you are maybe missing in your diet? Maybe worth going to see your doctor and ask them?

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!