Monday, October 20, 2014

Julep - Julie - October Birthstone

Hey guys,

So I don't know what is up with Julep lately they have been super sketchy with their julep boxes, mostly in the way that I still haven't gotten my October Box yet and I've already made my November selections. They shipped this one out to me super quick but for some reason they seem to be slacking on their boxes.

Well we're getting close to the end of the year so we have only two birthstone polishes after this one! October has a couple different stones, I believe one of them is Opal. I think they could have done an amazing Opal polish but I do really love this Pink Tourmaline one. It has some holo shard glitter in it. Overall really pretty.
This is one coat over pink.

This is
Julep - Julie
October Birthstone
over OPI - Sparrow Me The Drama




1 comment:

  1. This is a really gorgeous glitter and it looks so good over the OPI :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!