Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Zoya - Elodie

Hey guys,

So it's really late so I'm just going to keep this short and sweet and jump right to the point.

So Zoya is hands down my favourite commercial brand (I just went on a bit of a shopping spree so you'll see the fruits of that shortly) So when Nicole got this in a subscription box I was jacked that this was coming my way. This is a nice jelly coral. The rest of the polishes in this collection (Gossip) were perfectly opaque biut this one was fairly sheer, but built up nicely. I love the squishiness of this.
This was three coats.

This is
Zoya - Elodie




4 comments:

  1. This is a nice colour! I must admit I do like Zoyas as well but they cost a fortune over here :-|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're not super cheap over here but I always figure it's worth it. If you'd ever be into doing a nail mail exchange just let me know!

      Delete
    2. Wow I thought they would have been cheaper over there?! I'd love to do a nail mail exchange, but the Royal Mail have banned shipping polish out of the country :-( I posted a few to my friend in Poland and they got destroyed and I got a rather snotty letter from the Royal Mail saying it was against the law to ship polish abroad :-|

      Delete
    3. Dang. How rude of them. Actually that happened to a whole order of about 14 A England Polishes of mine once. so heartbreaking.

      Delete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!