Wednesday, June 20, 2012

China Glaze - Moulin Rouge

Hey guys
So I'm gonna make this short and sweet. So exciting news! A few people are super excited about my nail polish jewelry which is super exciting for me!
I'm sure I have more to talk about but I don't have much time.

So this is
China Glaze - Moulin Rouge

okay so obvs Moulin Rouge is one of my favourite movies and I've seen the actual Moulin Rouge in Paris which is cool (I think the original isn't actually the one in Paris but I'm not sure, whatever)

For some reason this polish took me a really long time to actually get around to swatching which is weird because it's red & sparkly.It goes on a bit bumpy because of all the sparkles but overall I like it. (break into Spectacular! Spectacular!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!