Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A England - Avalon

Hey Guys
So umm sorry for the super delayed post! It totally dawned on me today that I haven't blogged in two days. I'm SLIPPING eek! In my defence monday was riding and yesterday was bootcamp (which we totally got rained on and I came home looking like a drowned rat!)

I have another A England polish for you today.
I'm a fan. Yup can't get enough A Engand!! Love them ALL

This is Avalon
a gorgeous purple with a red & blue shimmer so of course it just photographs blue instead of the royal purple it is. I did my best to get it the right colour. This went on like a dream, like all the A Englands so far.

I'm curious to see how this one stacks up next to Prized Possession Purple by Nicole.
Hmm another post for another day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!