Saturday, June 9, 2012

A England - Dragon

Hey Guys,

So today was a big day! Corporate challenge wrap up/ family BBQ

So. Much. Fun. We totally bit the big one on the power pull but over all the day was a total blast. It was supposed to pour all day but the sunburn I have is proof that mother nature was on our side... or was she? really sunburn? thanks a lot.

This weekend is also a horse show weekend. My boy Timmi is showing with one of my good friends, and as of today he is cleaning up! There's still one more day but here's hoping he doesn't break his winning streak.

Anyways today I have my first A England polish for you.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a huge geek for anything Mythological or Medieval or any of that jazz. So I've wanted these for a LOOOOONG time.

This is
Dragon
a green holo. As far as holos go it's nowhere close to any of the Nfu Oh Holos but I didn't expect it to be. It's gorgeous and beautiful and went on like a BEAUTY! I'm so in love with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!