Friday, June 22, 2012

A England - Lady Of The Lake

Hey guys,
Okay so theres a few things that have been rattling around in my brain lately that I need to get out before the disappear in there and I never get them out.

Okay so first off: New Music.
I finally got around to getting some new music and I am obsessed, I have been listening to nothing else ALL week. It's nuts my current can't live without list isssss:
Justin Bieber - Believe  (yup I'm a big Bieber fan, and proud of it!!)
Carly Rae Jepsen - Curiosity (I came late to the CRJ party and now I'm hooked)
Jana Kramer - Self-titled (I love everything she does, it's about time she came out with a full album)
Tyler Hilton - Forget the Storm (First album in 8 years, LOVE)
Gloriana - (Kissed You) Good Night (Single) <- this has been on repeat and makes my tummy hurt.

Okay now that thats out on to thing # 2
My sidekick started a tumblr! (I'll call it a blog when she starts to ramble on like I do :) )
Check that out here --> Click ME

On to the whole reason you came.

This is
A England - Lady of the Lake

a dark purple Holo... LOVEEEE this colour is so awesome.
enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!