Saturday, June 16, 2012

OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips

Hey guys,
So I know I mentioned something about filling you in on all the exciting stuff last time but I honestly have no clue what-so-ever what I was talking about.
Last night I went out with a bunch of people from work, holy crap FUN. I'm really not a person who goes out very often but I wish that every time that I did was as fun as last night.
I work with such a great group of people.

Anyways so I found this little guy in my stash and had to dig through my photos to find out what this was (I find that's the only problem with the OPI mini's. If you don't immediately record what colour it is then you're pretty much hooped.

Anyways this is
OPI - Kiss Me On My Tulips
from the Holland collection. This is such a great summer colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!