Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cherry SOA Manicure

Hey guys,

So I'm really sorry for the last of posting yesterday. My laptop at home somehow caught a nasty Browser Hijacker. So I wanted to keep it out of commission for a couple days. After some help from my IT guy at work it seems to be fixed (fingers crossed)

Okay so next up my My Women of SAMCRO (is that what I'm calling it? I can't remember) series is Cherry (aka Rita Zambell) played by Taryn Manning
(photo cred: taryn-manning.net)
 
Who starts out as a hang-around, kinda turns into Half-sack's old lady. Then she flees after being arrested. And winds up in Belfast as Liam's old lady. All in all I do like her, she's a bit misguided but she's fiesty.

 
For this I used

OPI - Metallic 4 Life
Zoya - Kym




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!