Sunday, September 2, 2012

Zoya - Zuza

Hey guys,

So for some reason, I have really tried to stay away from the super expensive high end polish (I'm really talking about Deborah Lippman & Butter London nothing more expensive than that)
I've pretty much just come to the conclusion that I'll wind up falling in love with it and then go a bit crazy.
So I have no clue what possessed me to browse all the Butter London polishes on NPC but now I'm kicking myself, because I have about five on my wishlist now. Faaaaantastic. I had already told myself that I would break down and buy some Deborah Lippman when the True Blood polishes were widely released. Long story short: I'm screwed.

This is

Zoya - Zuza

It was really pretty, the only downside I found is that it super smurfed my fingers when I took it off, that hasn't happened to me in a while so I thought I would share.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!