Sunday, September 23, 2012

Orly - After Party

Hey guys,

So I can't believe that this weekend is over already. It just started. Anyways yesterday I got a pair of jeans! Maybe if I remember I'll take a picture and post it. No guarantees cause I'll probably forget.

Other than that this week is going to be a week full of SOA nails. I've finally uploaded most of them to my computer so it's just a matter of actually posting them. I got a bit wrapped up in a Client List marathon yesterday to actually remember to do that. Whoops. Lets just blame that one on Colin Egglesfields beauty. 

This is

Orly - After Party

from the Feel The Vibe Neon collection.
This was gorgeous it's a black base with a blue/purple shimmer in it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!