Thursday, September 13, 2012

China Glaze - Celtic Sun (Neon)

Hey guys,

So tomorrow will be the next post in the Women of SOA series I'm doing so no worries.
Okay so this was a polish that I had been lusting after for a long time mostly because of the name, for some reason I'm semi obsessed with anything Celtic (except music and dancing) but I had pretty much let go of my hope of owning it when I picked up Sun-Kissed this year. Sun-Kissed is the version of this with a shimmer in it. Celtic Sun is just a flat satin finish highlighter yellow.
BUT this was brought to me by my lovely best friend Nicole and let me tell you I'm super stoked and happy to finally have this in my collection.

This is
China Glaze - Celtic Sun (Neon)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!