Friday, September 21, 2012

Monochromatic Manicure

Hey guys,

So exciting news, yesterday I got my package from Cirque in the mail! EEEEk! So pumped. I'm going to go into more detail when I actually swatch the polishes.

Um in other news I've been feeling great lately! (Ever just have that feeling that all the pieces are falling into place? Thats the feeling I've got going on right now.)

Not much else going on, the plan is to maybe go shopping tomorrow (excited? yes yes I am)
I plan to take my first step into buying a pair of expensive jeans. Believe it or not clothes is an area that I have a really hard time spending money on. I live for comfort & versatility. Threadless.com is my favourite place to shop for shirts (my goal is to one day have enough threadless shirts that I'll have enough to make another bangin' t shirt quilt. So wish me luck!
For this I used

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers - Black Pearl
NYX - Dancing Queen 
Essie - Blanc



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!