Sunday, December 16, 2012

Green Ornament Manicure

Hey guys,

So I got my baking done today! Okay "baking" may be a bit of a cop out considering I only made one type of cookie from scratch, the rest came from a package. Oh well as far as I'm concerned baking is baking! The guys will get what they're gonna get, and if they don't like it well then next year they get NOTHING haha. I don't know who I'm kidding.

Well I hope everyone is super stoked for Christmas! only 8 days away! (The countdown to Christmas on the ABC Family website MIGHT just be my favourite thing right now.) Memo to everyone it's also 8 Days until my birthday just incase anyone forgot! 

For this I used

Zoya - Holly
Quo Instant Artist - Platinum Glitter





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!