Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Top 10 of 2012

Hey guys,

So it took me a while to narrow down my top 10 because over the past year I have gone from owning about 20 polishes to close to 350 (I know that's small beans compared to most of the bloggers out there.) 

These are in no particular order. (click the name to go to the original post)

A England - Ascalon


Cirque - Dark Horse
 

Cult Nails - Flushed (swatch post coming soon)
 

Cult Nails - Charming (swatch post coming soon)
 

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
 

A England - Tristam


OPI - DS Magic




Zoya - Julieanne


 Sephora by OPI - Studs & Stilettos


So we can see no creme's made the list, that wasn't intentional clearly nothing blew me away enough to make my list. I think it'll be interesting to see this time next year if any of these are still on my list. Or if the same trends remain.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!