Sunday, December 2, 2012

Red Mustang

Hey guys,

So wow last night was awesome. The Christmas party was a total success. I'm so glad it's over though. It was a crazy night full of laughs, dancing & crazy photobooth pictures. I've said it before and I'll say it again my coworkers are the best.

Anyways this was one of those manicures that didn't end up where I thought it would. I'm trying to get a lot better at letting my manicures do what they want sometimes instead of what I had originally had in mind. As I got going this started to remind me of an old red mustang with white racing stripes and I thought hey thats kind of neat. So I left it. and Loved it.

For this I used

OPI - Red Lights Ahead...Where?
Orly Instant Artist - Crisp White




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!