Sunday, December 30, 2012

OPI - Tomorrow Never Dies

Hey Guys,

So it's been a long day and while it's still relatively early I imagine I will be going to bed soon. It was a tattoo day for me so I'm totally beat. Tattoo's still not done, I'm predicting at least 2 more sittings.

I can't believe I haven't posted this yet. This was one of the polishes my secret santa Roxette sent me. This is gorgeous but of course won't photograph worth a crap so while it's very blue in all these pictures while I wore this polish I spent the whole day trying to decide whether it was blue or purple (still not sure which I decided on) Anyways it's gorgeous and almost made my top 10 for 2012.

This is
OPI - Tomorrow Never Dies

from the Skyfall collection.




With one coat of Matte About You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!