Saturday, December 22, 2012

OPI - Piroutte My Whistle

Hey guys,

So a few days ago a got a whack of OPI polishes in the mail (thank you Beyond the Rack!) I can't remember if I told you guys yet or not but anyways I'm pretty much dying to swatch them all of you but that will most likely have to wait until the new year because themed mani's are pretty much whats in the schedule for the rest of the month.

That being said today's swatch doubles as a winter themed manicure. I toyed with calling this post "Glitter Snow Falling" but then decided that I might as well just post it as a swatch.

This is
OPI - Pirouette My Whistle
over top of OPI - Yoga-ta Get this Blue

The brushed glitter it beautiful and looks like snow falling in the night sky.




If you haven't signed up for Beyond the Rack yet click the link and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!