Saturday, November 9, 2013

Avon Cosmic Holo Collection

Hey guys,

So these have been sitting in my "To-Post" folder for a while so I decided to just treat you guys to the whole collection at one time.

I have spoke a couple times about how impressed I am with Avon's improving formulas. So when I saw these I knew I had to have them so I tracked down a Avon rep and ordered them all... realistically I didn't NEED them all but since WHEN has that stopped me.

So there's some things to be said that apply to the whole collection that I will just say here.
The Holo in these is pretty mellow but certainly not the worst I've seen. The formula was great and covered nicely. These were all two coaters. I'm just going to keep being impressed with Avon's formula.

Aurora




Celestial




Eclipse




Galaxy




Moonbeam




Radiant




Saturn




Starburst




Starlight




Super Nova





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!