Sunday, November 24, 2013

Rainbow Honey - Lumine Hall

Hey guys,

So who all watched The Day of the Doctor Yesterday? And who bawled their eyes out in a "not as bad as when the Ponds left, but oh man my heart" sort of way? This girl did. The whole time wishing I had a stuffed Doctor to smush. Anyways I totally missed the boat on doing a special Day of the Doctor mani but I did order a couple Doctor Who inspired polishes yesterday due to my impulse control problem. Really, You can never have too many polishes called "It's Bigger on the Inside" seriously.

So I thought I would show you guys a polish that kind of falls into the whole Doctor Who Tardis blue family.
This polish is actually kind of blurple but it photographs blue so just go with me on this.

This is a full coverage shimmer, flakie. Application and coverage was great. This is 2 coats.

This is
Rainbow Honey - Lumine Hall




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!