Saturday, November 16, 2013

Illamasqua - Phallic

Hey guys,

So remember how I was talking about putting my plans of ordering a cellphone on hold while I did my Christmas shopping? Well I did that then of course as I go to do my shopping what happens? I buy a bunch of stuff for myself. HORRIBLE. I'm so bad, I'm blaming Enchanted Polish for this one because it was literally like I blinked and spent $86 lordy. Anyways after getting crap from my bestie, and being totally enabled by my nail polish bestie, I managed to crack down and do the majority of my christmas shopping. I'm going to actually have to leave the house for some of it (boo) that and I have NO CLUE what to get my mom... anyone have any good mom gift suggestions??

Moving on, this one has been a huge lemming of mine for a while. Mostly because of the super dirty name (yeah I'm a 10 year old boy at heart) Now I apologize for the grainy pictures at the top that refuse to do this amazing blue flecky sex for nails colour justice. My camera was having an orgasm or something (omg I'm sorry this is super dirty, I just can't stop once I get going)

Application was beautiful this was almost a solid one coater but I did 2 coats for good measure.

This is
Illamasqua - Phallic




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!