Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Julep Maven Box

Hey guys,

Yesterday I received my Julep Diamond Mystery Box, it was HUGE like actually the biggest box I've ever gotten from them, I decided I'm not going to post it as a box since I got a buttload of add ons so I'm not going to bother with what is part of the box and what isn't/

Today I have my November Julep Maven box to show you guys.
This month I decided to go for the It Girl box and add on one polish. I can't remember what the products were but they really didn't thrill me. Click for more after the jump
 

So it was a box full of polishes this month I think the light muted colours are perfect for winter, and the dark are perfect for fall. Ahh I love Fall/Winter colours.


Starting with Winter (what an appropriate name)
Grey cloud crème
For a light colour application was great this is 2 coats.





Chloe
Warm cocoa frost
I love the description of this, I do not love my shoddy application on my ring finger though. I can't tell if I skipped it on my second pass or I just missed half the nail, how embarrassing. This wasn't noticable in person though.
This is 2 coats





Lola
Moonlit night blue satin
So my camera HATED this shade, I however loved it. the Satin finish is a nice change. I really just wish it photographed better for you guys.
This was 2 coats
 




Alexandra
Blonde crème
I love that this is called Blonde I'm such a sucker for fun descriptions. Like Winter application for a light colour was great here. This was 2 coats
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!