Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rainbow Honey - The Frizz

Hey guys,

So let's start this off with some horrible news. Today I lost my thumbnail on my right hand. And when I say lost I mean that in the middle of the night I jammed it into the wall by accident and it broke right at the quick on both sides. There was no saving it. So all day I have been mourning the loss of my fingernail. I have a sad little boy thumb now. It took me all day to figure out how to type without it and it still looks like someone chopped off the end of my finger. I'm devastated. It hurt like a beast too. At least it was my Cinderella hand. 

This was a polish I was fairly determined to hate. I hate it in the bottle. I mean don't get me wrong. I love The magic school bus. In fact I may go watch an episode now. But this polish while totally hitting Ms. frizzle on the head just looked gross in the bottle. Surprisingly enough though. I loved it on!
This is two coats over coral. 

This is
Rainbow Honey - The Frizz
Over Sephora X - We Are In Luck Here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!