Saturday, December 21, 2013

Butter London - Chancer

Hey guys,

So I failed at my first day of hibernation, I went and FINISHED all my Christmas shopping'
Soooo hibernation starts tomorrow, I have been going hard on my TV watching though, I'm on episode 11 of season 1 of American Dreams, so if I can keep going at this pace hopefully I can get to Chuck.

Yesterday my coworker gave me my Christmas present yesterday and included was a Butter London set, now I have had a rocky relationship with BL in the past, this polish may have changed my stance on it though, it is pretty much an exact dupe for China Glaze Ruby Pumps, which is good since I just used a bunch of that one for a polish ornament.

I love this, this is two coats, totally redeeming Butter London.

This is
Butter London - Chancer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!