Thursday, December 19, 2013

Rainbow Honey - Lifestream

Hey guys,

So I have one day left of work before my Christmas break... I can't fricken wait. I seriously plan on living in my PJ's and watching obscene amounts of TV. I'll be surprised if I even eat. I still have to finish some shopping then wrap everything. I hate wrapping. I mean I love UNWRAPPING things but the wrapping part sucks big time.

Today I have another Rainbow honey, this one is a shimmery iridescent topcoat, this polish reminds me of a scarf I crocheted myself that has the same lime green/white shimmer to it. I can't remember what I layered this over, could be OPI Gargantuan Green Grape but I'm not 100% sure. This was one coat.

This is
Rainbow Honey - Lifestream




No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!