Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Candy Cane Nails

Alright so after wearing this manicure for a day theres a few things I noticed.
1. It survived a trip to the barn and is chip free so it's obviously made to last.
2. It's a people pleaser (if those people like christmas... or just really like candy canes)
3. To quote Cher from Clueless "it's a full-on monet" as in totally cute from far away but a hot mess close up.


See from afar:

Close up:
Hot Mess:

I'm going to try touching it up tonight a bit and see if that makes it look less sloppy.

Okay so sidebar. This isn't nail related but this is my blog and I do what I want.
So for anyone on pinterest. ENOUGH with this bucket list crap. First off I don't care, NO ONE CARES. I don't need a board full of stuff reminding me of stuff I'd love to do but is highly unlikely.
Yeah I'd like to meet Adam Levine too, I'd also like him to roll me in sprinkles and lick them off. Guess what though, it's PROBABLY not going to ever happen, and if it does it won't be because I pinned some stupid thing to a pinterest board, it'll be by sheer luck. So until then I'll just continue to pin shirtless pictures of him and day dream.
Pinterest is about the food, the DIYs, the funny pics, the pictures of baby animals, houses I'll never have, and make up I'll never figure out. Lets keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!