Thursday, December 15, 2011

Get to know me.

Okay so before I get to the heart of this post EEEEEEEEEE I got my Nail Polish Canada order I placed on Monday! There were four polishes in this package and I've decided to share them with you.
OPI- Warm and Fozzie
This is a goldy-brown colour. Can't wait to try it out, really liked the way the watch looked.
Zoya - Holly
I needed a holiday green, this should fit the bill perfectly. 
Orly - Hook Up
I had pedicure once with this colour, loved it so much. 
OPI - My Private Jet
I read that there are two types of MPJ, a charcoal holo and a chocolatey brown shimmer. This one turned out to be the latter, i was hoping for charcoal but it's still really pretty none-the-less. 
I also picked up 2 more mystery colours from Rexall today. They're going to be featured in an upcoming post so until then, ooooh MYSTERY.




Back to our scheduled program:
Okay so by no means am I kidding myself by thinking more than 2-3 people read this BUT lets just pretend. So considering I am still MADLY in love with my newsprint nails they're going to be sticking around for a few days. So I'm taking this opportunity to tell you a story, all about how my life got flipped upside down.... err wait that's another guy.

So allow me to introduce myself. I'm Caitlin, 23 years old (again I'm rounding up, because 23 is my lucky number and if I can be twenty three for longer than 12 months YAY). The loves of my life (so far) are the following:


In order they are Breezer, Briar Rose & Timmi. I'll probably talk about Briar a lot, she's sitting here with me as I blog, she'll probably occasionally throw in her two cents here and there as well.
I've been riding for almost 13 years, and in the past few years have started getting into showing competitively.
I love anything and everything Zebra print (which you'll probably see a lot of).
I have 7 tattoos (so far).
I have an obscenely huge DVD/Blu Ray/Boxset collection.
My all time fave show is One Tree Hill, I'm actually watching it on DVD right now.
Favourite bands are The Goo Goo Dolls & Maroon 5, and no I'm not a Maroon 5 moves like jagger bandwagon jumper, I've loved them since Songs about Jane... just for the record.
Favourite Movie is 10 Inch Hero... yeah it sounds dirty but its really not.
I am a Disney FREAK.
I don't really like cats at all but I love looking at stupid pictures of them on the Internet.
I'm extremely sarcastic and can be quite mean sometimes. Not to the three of you reading this though, I love you guys.
Ummm i don't know if you have any random questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

More nails SOON!!!!
and as a parting gift here is Briar in a santa hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!