Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Lights

Christmas Eve!!! So that means tomorrow is Christmas EEK! So excited.
This go around I really wanted to glitter things up so I started with
OPI Rising Star, a shimmery gold colour from the Burlesque Collection
Then added two coats of OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It
Then one coat of OPI Servin Up the Sparkle

And then you get this. I hadn't cleaned up my nails yet in these pictures, again it was getting late.



Then here are some pics with my nails cleaned up.
When the light hits my nails they twinkle just like christmas lights, Hence them being Christmas light nails!



We also have the final day of  Chelsea's Top Coat test drive.

As you can see there is some chipping on the right hand and then after come absent minded picking on the left hand this will mark the end of the Seche Vite top coat test drive.

Merry Christmas everyone!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!