Saturday, December 31, 2011

Adios 2011

Tonight we say Goodbye to 2011. Which was a tumultuous year to say the least. My prediction for 2012? BLUE SKIES AHEAD! Now that having been said here's my New Years Eve nails! I really hope you all have way more exciting plans than I do. All polished up and no where to go.
Now while my plans involve a sweet pair of pajama's and some good TV (this is what happens when all my friends head off to tropical locations to ring in their new years)
My nails on the other hand are having a PARRRRRTTTTYYYY.

I Started with OPI Not Like The Movies
From the Katy Perry line... sidebar, her and Russell Brand are getting divorced. I'm not 100% sure why but this news threw me for a loop. I'm a bit crazy I know.
Here's it after 2 coats. Such a pretty silver. I wore this one to my work Christmas Party this year. LOVE IT
Then I grabbed China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara.
I love this glitter it's insanely sparkly. If you haven't seen Gentlemen Prefer Blondes watch it. It's a classic.

Then two coats of glitter later and.... TA DA
One coat would have probably been plenty but I'm a glutton for glitter. 



See you in the new year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!