Sunday, January 1, 2012

OPI Russian Navy Suede

So can I be the first to say I do NOT want to go back to work tomorrow :( Nope I would much rather stay home and watch a bunch of boxsets. Guess thats not an option though. Oh well, back to the daily grind.
Anywho so I was totally indecisive about what colour to paint my nails so I decided to just try something basic. Initially the plan was to use a light colour because I knew I wanted to use a silver for new years (Yeah these nails were Pre-NYE manicure) but clearly my brain short circuited on that fact somewhere so I grabbed a polish I had yet to try.
OPI Russian Navy Suede.
A Navy blue shimmer matte.
While I really like the polish, I almost like it in the bottle more. It kinda looks like Denim which is fine, but I was kind of bored by it. So in attempt to mix things up a bit I just added a top coat.




With the top coat (below). I like it better with the top coat which of course defeats the purpose of the whole Suede effect to begin with. Who knows I'm kind of wishy washy I may change my mind.




1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!