Monday, January 30, 2012

Tiana Manicure

So apparently I thought I had already posted these nails but was wrong. I initially had a different post planned but that'll have to wait until Wednesday.
So when it came to doing Princess Tiana nails I drew a huge blank... do I do with green because of the frog thing? Do I do brown and green (that seemed a tad racist to me so I immediately put the kibosh on that)? After staring at the blu-ray box cover for like 10 minutes I finally decided on Mardi Gras colours. It's a bit different but still fun.

I started with Nicole Prized Possession Purple
Then used my Art Club Neon Yellow and Neon Green as striping accent colours.






Tomorrow we have our 11th and final Princess just in time to wrap up January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!