Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rapunzel Manicure

The return of the PRINCESS nails!
I promised you guys they'd be back. I just needed a couple days to gather supplies and inspiration.
So considering on Sunday I went to see Beauty & the Beast in 3D with one of my closest friends Melissa (yes I realize I say this about mostly all of the people I mention but I swear there are only like.... 5 closest friends... maybe 6)
Anyways so considering I already did Belle nails in honour of B&TB coming out in theaters I wasn't going to repeat myself. So if you weren't aware before the movie starts there is a short a la Pixar. Except the short is "Tangled Ever After" where Rapunzel and Eugene get married, and when you add Maximus and Pascal into that equation, hilarity ensues.

So here are my "Rapunzel Nails"

I started with 2 coats of Sparitual Thunder Road.

2 Coats of OPI Sparrow Me The Drama down the center of the thumbs and the tips of the rest.


OPI Pink Friday with a striping brush (my first striping attempt) for laces.


And with the exception of my horrible bow I'm pretty happy.
Totally girly and princessy and I think the colours go together really well.





More Princess nails to come... who should I do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!