Thursday, January 12, 2012

Red Comparison

Okay so yesterday Chelsea told me I wasn't allowed to paint my nails red until Valentines Day. To which I said I'll paint them red every single day UNTIL Valentines Day when I will proceed to paint them BLACK like my heart.
So I decided to pull out all my reds (excluding glitters and crackles) and swatch them against each other.

Left to Right:
Essie Turning Heads Red, Essie Lacquered Up, Zoya Stella, China Glaze Restless, Zoya Colbie, OPI Pretty and Privileged, OPI Animalistic, China Glaze Moulin Rouge, OPI Wocka Wocka, OPI Ali's Big Break.


So I did this really quickly and considering it was coming off right away I didn't bother cleaning it up.

Thumb to Pinkie:

Z Colbie, CG Restless, Z Stella, E Lacquered Up, E Turning Heads Red.
First Thoughts: Restless is getting relegated to the Pinks pile.
The two Essie polishes are the only cremes of the group.
While the other 3 are shimmers with Restless being borderline glitter.
I really do love them all



This hand is obviously worse when it comes to being sloppy.
Thumb to Pinkie:
OPI Pretty and Privileged, OPI Animalistic, China Glaze Moulin Rouge, OPI Wocka Wocka, OPI Ali's Big Break.
First Thoughts: While P&P has been my #1 polish for a couple years (you can tell because it's starting to thicken up) WW may be the next in line to take the crown when P&P is no longer around.


I meant to take more pics of each nail but got a little carried away and took all the polish off before I remembered that but I'm sure better swatches will come in the future. (for Ali's Big Break, hop on over to Elf Nails)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!