Saturday, January 21, 2012

Orly Sweet Peacock

The other day Chelsea was telling me I needed to promote my blog more. I don't know why I have such a hard time with this, maybe it's because I feel like most of my friends have to suffer through my opinion in person? Maybe with exposure comes critics? Seriously I'm not sure but today I'm going to shamelessly plug my blog on facebook. In fact thats probably exactly what I am going to say.  For some stupid reason the thought makes my tummy go all bubbly... or that could potentially be all the sugar I ingested today while baking Blue Suede cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. (Blue suede is just like red velvet except they're blue and Elvissy, and therefore: awesome)

Okay so insecure crazy moment over here is Orly Sweet Peacock.






Princess nails return tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!