Thursday, January 26, 2012

OPI Pretty & Privileged - RIP Polish

Before I get down to business I would like to say that I am almost a week into my Friends marathon. I am well into season three. I only have up to season four, I've already ordered the other 6 seasons BUT they're not set to arrive until Feb 8th at the earliest... I have no clue what I'm going to do!
Okay thats out of my system.
Continuing on...

Today we are here to say goodbye to my favourite polish.
OPI Pretty & Privileged
From the 2009 90210 Collection.
For the record I've only seen the first 2 seasons of the new 90210. The old Beverly Hills 90210 however is the best. Give me Dylan, Brandon, Steve & David over the new 90210 guys any day. Okay thats totally me getting away from the point and getting distracted by guys.

Theres still a tiny bit left in this bottle but I doubt I'll get any more blog worthy manicures out of it seeing how goopy it's getting and seems to now be immune to being thinned out anymore. It will be strictly relegated to toes from here on out.

I'm not sure what happened to my thumb but there really wasn't much fixing it, but you get the point.




Okay so I compared this side by side to the two closest reds I have.
P&P is in the middle.
The left is OPI Wocka Wocka!
The right is OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress
P&P is slightly more pinky/orange than INRAW which was the closer of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!