Monday, January 2, 2012

Blue Pearl Ombre

So before we start I need to tell you about the dream I had last night. So apparently I had some latent anxiety about coming to work today. Probably because the rest of the the girls in my posse are still on vacation and there was supposed to be a new girl starting. So anyways in my dream, new girl turned out to be a total putz. I had to take down 3 huge christmas trees (seriously, I needed a ladder and almost killed myself in my dream). However as a random turn of events both Mark & Donnie Wahlberg both had gotten jobs as Project Managers, and needless to say I was at my desk yelling DONNIE D! I NEEEED YOU! I NEED BACK UP! (this is where I start reciting "Good Vibrations" lyrics in my head) and THEEEENNN my alarm went off and I woke up thinking "whhhattt the f**k is THAT!?" even though my alarm has been the same for like a million months.

Okay anyways that was my crazy cracked out dream.
Needless to say when I arrived at work neither of the Walhbergs had taken a job.
On with the SHOW.

Super subtle blue ombre nails.
The photos don't really do it justice. I wasn't 100% sure I was going to like it but I'm actually loving it.

So I started with 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow (I won't post the bottle pic because I've posted it before)
Then grabbed SpaRitual She's A River
I don't think I've actually ever used this polish before and I've had it for .... too many years.
It's a opalescent pearly blue colour.

I layered it four times starting about 3/4 the way down my nail with the sections getting smaller.
Then slapped on some SV.
Heres how it turned out.
Looks better in person. I wish I could take a picture with my eyeballs







I got in a fight with the christmas tree at work which is why my hands are all beat up. Just in case you were wondering. You probably weren't.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!