Friday, January 27, 2012

Mulan Manicure

As I begin wrapping up my month of Disney Princess nails, there were a few Princesses I really struggled with conceptually. Mulan being one of them, I love Mulan. I love Mushu, Khan and Cri-Kee. In the end I decided to go with a Cherry Blossom colour themed manicure.

The moment I started I was prepping myself to HATE this. I don't even know why, I think it was the base colour, but when it came out I LOOOOVED it.

I started with OPI Step Right Up.
After like 3 million coats (okay 4 but thats a LOT) I was satisfied with the colour... then discovered I had grabbed the wrong insanely pale pink (whoops) too late now though.
Then OPI Pink Friday on the tips of all 5 nails.
and a stripe of OPI Sparrow Me The Drama down one side of the thumb.



No thumb shot because... as you can see in the middle picture somehow as I was sealing my nails a tiny fiber became encased in the lacquer like a mosquito in amber. I didn't notice until I went upstairs and saw it under the bright lights of the bathroom. Theres also some super sweet bubbles in the thumbnail too. Yay haha oh whatever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!