Friday, January 6, 2012

OPI Siberian Nights

Okay so I'm sure I've said this before but about 85% of the time I buy polish purely based on the name. If a polish has a bitchin' name more often than not I'll buy it. So when I ordered this polish it wasn't because it's a really nice dark vampy plum colour. Nope.

It was purely because of in my mind Siberian Nights -> Siberian Husky -> This handsome man.

This is Simba, he was my first dog, a 13 year old Siberian Husky who passed away in 2008. I miss him all the time but he's in a better place now. He was diagnosed with Lymphosarcoma (yeah I probably misspelled that) around 11 1/2 years old and he had a grapefruit sized tumor on the side of his cheek. It breaks my heart just thinking about it. So anyways thats why I bought this polish.

So without further adieu here's OPI Siberian Nights with matte tips!





And as a parting gift this was one of the last photos ever taken of Simba. About a month before he died.



1 comment:

  1. love the look with the matte tips. Very different and it looks pretty.
    X
    claudia-beautyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!