Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pocahontas Manicure

For some reason it feels like I haven't blogged in forever... when in reality it was yesterday. I also woke up thinking it was Thursday so apparently my inner clock is seriously out of whack.

So theres one more week of Princess nails for you all and about ... 4? 5? (I dunno something like that) princesses still to go. Can you name them?
Today's Disney Princess is Pocahontas. I had a Disney marathon about a month ago and watched Pocahontas. I forgot how much I loved that movie, I remember when it came out I had the Thermos and Lunch kit. Yep I was THAT cool kid. Don't be jealous.
Obviously Pocahontas won't be over the top, I thought about trying to do the colourful leaves on my ring finger, but decided against it.

I started with OPI - My Private Jet
not the awesome Charcoal Holo, the more charcoal-brown shimmer. That's the one I have.

Then added a stripe of OPI-Warm & Fozzie down the center of the nails.


It's kind of hard to see in the pictures (It was kind of hard to see IRL but looked really pretty) so there are a few more pics than normal.






Chelsea wanted to see it with a matte topcoat. I personally wasn't a fan of the way it looked over MPJ but it really shows the the stripe.


Tomorrow I have my first RIP Polish Post :( so stay tuned for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!