Wednesday, December 28, 2011

OPI DS Extravagance

I have been lusting after some of the OPI Designer Series polishes for a couple months now (Extravagance in particular), but couldn't really justify spending $20 on a single bottle of nail polish (who knows where this imaginary "line" came from) So when I got a giftcard for christmas to Chatters I had decided. This was it, I was getting myself a bottle of OPI DS Extravagance. Well let me tell you I LOVE BOXING WEEK SALES. I picked up a bottle of my coveted polish along with 2 other colours all for under $30!! After getting home and opening a bunch of DVD packages. (Fans of my obscenely huge DVD collection, fear not. I have not been ignoring it) I had decided my previous manicure had ran it's course. So time to see if my new polish would live up to my expectations.


It did.
The most gorgeous Berry colour in my collection.
This is 2 coats.




1 comment:

  1. This colour is lovely! I like alot =]

    x

    claudia-beautyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!